Reinforcing the AIDS link worldwide
By Debbie Meroff
Ever wonder what's it like to:
- Make friends with men and women who have been abandoned because they have AIDS, and help them live--or die--with dignity?
- Create alternative jobs for infected transgender people who have begun a new life in Christ?
- Show orphaned kids how to dream again?
- Run a shelter for HIV-infected drug addicts who are shunned by society?
- Live every day with the virus...yourself?
The 17 different individuals from AIDSLink who met in the UK this 6-11 June could tell you.